Your way forward with ComplyXL Enterprise
Hi, I'm Bill Seddon, CEO of Lyquidity Solutions. Our aim is to deliver high quality, fantastic value software that will help you improve the management and control of Excel workbooks within your organization. We make the information you need to make an informed judgement available here on our web site with pricing shown. I've included links to a few of the key resources here:
- Our price list for ComplyXL
- Product walk-throughs where you can see the product in action
- Free, in-house trial of ComplyXL Enterprise
I know you will agree that our prices are substantially below those of other vendors. We provide our software at a great price because we don't employ a direct sales team so we can pass this saving on to you.
Steps to evaluating ComplyXL Enterprise
We are keen for you to try ComplyXL Enterprise so you can learn first hand the benefits it provides. With two options to trial ComplyXL Enterprise we will work ensure your process of understanding how ComplyXL fits into your organization's spreadsheet management is as streamlined as possible.
We understand that software is only part of a solution and we don't underestimate the importance you attach to being able to plan for the whole deployment exercise not just the purchase, so have prepared this list to explain our evaluation process and the support we provide to help you trial, implement, test and deploy ComplyXL.
- Send me your requirements so that we can learn about your objectives and explain to you how ComplyXL will meet them;
- Once we have understood your requirements and how ComplyXL can be used to deliver the improvements you need we will be delighted to help you understand the product in greater detail by presenting ComplyXL over the web;
- When you decide you'd like to trial ComplyXL you have several ways you can evaluate the software:
- When you choose to deploy ComplyXL just send us a purchase order by post or fax and we will send you license keys (along with an invoice) so you can carry on using ComplyXL.
How do we support you?
On-going and available support is important to any product to be used as part of a compliance process. Not only are we commited to providing high quality client support our client quotes confirm we also deliver excellent support.
We support you remotely using GotoMeeting from Citrix, a world leader in remote access technologies,so we can be working with you or your colleagues, wherever they are in the world, in minute. Our support desk is staffed from 09:00 GMT until 17:00 PCT.
Included with each ComplyXL Enterprise license is:
- 4 hours installation support
- Free training
I look forward to hearing from you.
Why we don't employ a sales team?
It's very expensive to hire and maintain a sales team. Companies that employ a sales team have to factor this significant cost into the purchase and maintenance costs of their software.
We want to focus on providing a service we can be proud of and help you through the implementation, not the buying part of the delivery lifecycle.
By providing a service you can purchase remotely, we minimize our impact on the environment. In this globally connected world, there is no real need to meet face-to-face to provide a digital service.