Audit & Review Spreadsheets
Formulas in spreadsheets are the source of most errors. Long formulas can also be difficult to comprehend. So the ability to be able to find, analyse and break them down into understandable sections, to see how they are used and to be able to detect errors is critical.
We provide two tools to help Excel users create more reliable spreadsheet:
For a trial license for the Formula Viewer click here or contact us on (US) 1-347-688-7927 or (EU) +44 027 043 2777. If you are looking for specific functionality not shown here, please call for more information.
- Add type information to formulas
- Define the scope of a formula
- Apply assertions to ensure formula parameters are valid
- Report formula errors
- Export formula type information to use in other worksheets or share with others
Find out more about Strong Typing.
- Complex formulas broken down to help reduce the likelihood of errors
- Help you understand the complex formulas created by other users
- Display formulas in a structured way showing each part of the formula or function
- Display is updated dynamically as you explore cell formulas and drill into the formulas of dependent cells
- History list shows the path of your review so you can jump back at any point
Another way to review spreadsheets is to use ComplyXL Bounds Checking. This facility gives
the userthe ability to filter and identify changes to numeric cells which are specified by
a user defined interval. This ability means the user can focus in on cells which fall
inside, are above, below or outside the interval's upper and lower bounds.
- Create a statistics report for an open workbook. The report shows the number of numeric, text, boolean and error cells by input and formula cell types for each sheet in the workbook.
- Drill into the statistics to see the formulas generating error values or to see those which contain plugged numeric values